About the Workplace Excellence Awards
The Workplace Excellence Awards celebrate exceptional achievement and innovation in the application of psychological principles in the workplace, recognising best practice in organisational psychology.
The Awards are an initiative of the APS College of Organisational Psychologists, the professional body for psychologists with expertise in organisational psychology.
The Award Categories
In 2017, the College of Organisational Psychologists called for nominations in the following eight award categories.
Entering the Workplace Excellence Awards
Entries for the 2017 Workplace Excellence Awards have now closed.
Finalists will be announced late in September. Winners will be announced at a gala dinner event to be held in Brisbane on Friday November 17th, 2017. For an opportunity to hear presentations from the finalists, outlining the work for which they have been recognised, and to be present when the winners are announced, please see the events page for details on how to register.
For more information, or to find out how you can enter the Awards in 2018, please contact us: email@example.com.
About the APS College of Organisational Psychologists
The APS College of Organisational Psychologists (COP) is the professional association of psychologists who specialise in working with organisations, teams and individual employees to improve their motivation, effectiveness and productivity.
The College represents and promotes organisational psychology as a discipline. The College:
- Represents the needs of organisational psychologists to the APS, Psychologist Registration Boards and Government in relation to applicable legislation, regulation and policies
- Promotes in the media and publications the many ways that organisational psychologists add value to businesses and their people
- Provides professional development activities for keeping organisational psychologists up to date with the latest advances in science and practice
- Provides networking opportunities to organisational psychologists to help them accelerate their careers, enhance their practices, and build a more interconnected organisational psych community
- Advances the scientific study of organisational psychology by encouraging research, and fostering closer relationships between academics and practitioners
- Ensures members demonstrate high standards of professional and ethical practice
- Acts as a contact point for queries about the profession of organisational psychology