Finalists - Workplace Excellence Awards 2017
The Workplace Excellence Awards Organising Committee is pleased to announce the finalists of the Workplace Excellence Awards 2017.
Congratulations to each of our finalists - they will be recognised for their achievements when we celebrate this year’s awards in November.
Each finalist will be invited to present on their initiative at the WEA 2017 Showcase Event. This is a great opportunity to not only recognise the fantastic work that is being done around the country, but also allows us the benefit of learning from others and further developing our own knowledge, skills and capabilities as psychologists.
The finalists for each category this year include:
Emerging Directions in Organisational Psychology
- Deloitte Australia - Deloitte Inclusive Leadership Assessment
- Pockets of Brilliance - The Wisdom Project: Moving Forward by Looking Back
Leadership Development and Coaching
- Hudson Talent Management & Queensland Department of Health - Next Generation Executive Leaders Program
- Metro Trains Melbourne - Signature Leadership Program
- School of Psychology, The University of Queensland - Assessing and Developing Identity Leadership: The Identity Leadership Inventory and 5R Leadership Development Program
Performance and Capability Development
- Livingstones & Department of Science, IT and Innovation - QGCIO IT Graduate Development Program
- Pockets of Brilliance - Turning Organisational Performance on its Head
- Synchro Marketing Australia & NBN Co - nbn Advantage
- Affinity Education Group - The Affinity Way
- IRT Group - IRT Culture Program
- Queensland Shared Services - Proactively Managing the Impact of Digitisation
Workplace Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Griffith University & Woolworths - Doing Safety Better by Doing Less Safety
- SA Health - Supportive Leadership Program for Improved Psychological Wellness
- Victoria Police - safe-t-net